What is the Parent Forum?
The Parent Forum is a partnership between parents and the school. It is a valuable way to share ideas, discuss key school events, policies and procedures, new initiatives and will give you as parents the opportunity to voice your views or opinions in a positive and productive way to move the school forward. The forum will meet every half term and the meetings will last for one hour.
Aims of the forum
- Raise awareness of the views of our parent community
- Consult on changes, such as projects, policy proposals and local issues in the school community
- Explore views on specific concerns or issues
- Triangulate governor, parent and staff viewpoints
- Gain support for school projects or goals
All parents and carers of pupils of our school are automatically members of the parent forum.
If you would like more information or would like to join our forum,
please email: email@example.com
Terms of reference
Minutes from previous meetings