Applying for a place and uniform
To apply for a place at Heath Fields Primary School, parents need to make an application via Derbyshire County Council Admissions. Please use the link below to the admissions website. Alternatively admissions can be made via the phone, to Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190
On admission to Heath Fields Primary, parents are required to complete our admission form with personal information and permissions. Below is our admissions form that parents will need to complete once a place has been offered via Derbyshire Admissions.
If you couldn't get a place for your child you can appeal against the decision by following the link below
Uniform can be purchased directly from our supplier, but parents can choose to buy uniform items from anywhere and do not have to use our supplier.
Parents can purchase uniform over the counter by visiting Im-Press Promotions, Tutbury Mill Mews, 6 Lower High Street, Tutbury. DE13 9LU Telelphone: 01283 812030
Uniform can be ordered on-line from the Im-Press teamwork web-site. Items can be delivered to school for collection or directly to your home address. Visit www.impteamwear.com or follow the link below.
All children should be dressed for school in the appropriate uniform. Our school uniform consists of the following:
- Polo shirt, blouse or ordinary shirt in blue or white.
- Royal blue sweat shirt or cardigan. School suppliers will provide opinions with the embroidered school badge. Please note that the Heath Fields’ logo does not have to be on the cardigans, sweatshirts, fleeces or t-shirts, this is optional.
- Grey or dark trousers or skirt
- Grey, black or white socks
- Black, navy or flesh coloured tights may be worn as an alternative to socks.
- Sensible black or navy shoes, not trainers are to be worn during the day.
- Children can bring trainers into school and change into them for lunchtime activities.
- Tailored grey or dark knee length shorts
- Blue gingham dress
- Sun hat
The only items that are considered appropriate for school are watches (without cameras/internet access), plain studs/sleepers worn in pierced ears (to be removed by parents on the day of PE/games lessons), and jewellery for religious purposes.
The children are asked to come to school dressed in their PE/outdoor kits on the day of their lessons. To participate in PE activities your child will need the correct clothing, our PE uniform is as follows:
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plain dark shorts
- A plain, dark coloured tracksuit for outdoor activities
- Plimsolls for indoor work
- Trainers for outdoor work
- No football shirts or logos
Label your children's belongings and raise money for school at the same time! The school PTA code is DE655EQ. Click on the picture for the link.